Digestive efficiency, nutrient utilisation, hind gut health, valuable natural source of B vitamins.
A natural choice for improving the horse’s nutrient utilisation, supporting digestive efficiency and helping support hind gut health and inhibit pathogenic organisms. Brewer’s yeast is also a natural source of B vitamins and can be effective for behavioural problems, anxiety and stressful situations.
- Valuable natural source of B vitamins including B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), and B9 (folic acid) which help the body break down carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Can reduce incidence of gastric upset.
- Improves utilisation of feed and the inhibition of pathogenic organisms.
- Boost metabolism.
- Beneficial on a daily basis.
- Senior horses may benefit from yeasts and probiotics to help them more easily digest foods.
Ponies/foals 20-30g, adult horse 40-50g.
Please note: There may be slight variations in colour, texture and smell from one batch to another depending on source.
This does not affect the quality of the product.
Pack size and availability: Progressive Earth Brewer’s Yeast equine feed supplement is available in resealable grip seal pouches containing either 1Kg, 2Kg or 4Kg of product.
Multiple purchase options are available.