Digestive efficiency, nutrient utilisation, hind gut health, valuable natural source of B vitamins.
A natural choice for improving the horse’s nutrient utilisation, supporting digestive efficiency and helping support hind gut health and inhibit pathogenic organisms. Brewer’s yeast is also a natural source of B vitamins and can be effective for behavioural problems, anxiety and stressful situations.
- Valuable natural source of B vitamins including B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), and B9 (folic acid) which help the body break down carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Can reduce incidence of gastric upset.
- Improves utilisation of feed and the inhibition of pathogenic organisms.
- Beneficial on a daily basis.
- Senior horses may benefit from yeasts and probiotics to help them more easily digest foods.
Ponies/foals 20-30g, adult horse 40-50g.
Feed in a damp or soaked base feed.
Calcium 0.3%, Phosphorous 1%, Crude Protein 31%, Crude Fat 7%, Crude Fibre 9.5%, Crude Ash 6.5%.
Composition: Brewer’s Yeast bound to Brewers Grains (Barley).
Please note: There may be variations in colour, texture and smell from one batch to another depending on source. This does not affect the quality of the product.
Pack size and availability: Progressive Earth Brewer’s Yeast equine feed supplement is available in resealable grip seal pouches containing either 1Kg, 2Kg or 4Kg of product.
Multiple purchase options are available.