Cinnamon Ceylon Powder (Cinnamomum zeylanicum).
A feed material for horses.
Composition: 100% Ground Ceylon Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum).
Moisture: 9.9%. Ash 4.5%.
- Supports healthy metabolism.
- Can be useful for obese horses and ponies on weight loss programmes.
- Useful palatability aid.
- Supports healthy digestion.
- Soothes delicate digestive tracts and firm loose droppings.
- Ideal for feeding to help maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Powerful antioxidant.
- Supports normal insulin response.
- It may help those with excessive flatulence.
15g per day for an average weight 500kg Horse.
Unsuitable for pregnant mares.
Pack size and availability: Progressive Earth Cinnamon Powder equine feed supplement is available in resealable grip seal pouches containing 1 Kg of product.
Multiple purchase options are available.
Gill Hunter (verified owner) –
Excellent supplement for my old horse with insulin issues – really helped keep him interested in his feeds too
Carly Tyler (verified owner) –
Di P. (verified owner) –
Condiment in the product
Melanie Barker –
Thank you for confirming that you meant Confident ‘not condiment’ 🙂
Karen Stapleton (verified owner) –
As always well packed & delivered quickly
Heather (verified owner) –
Always excellent communication and first class customer service with prompt dispatch and delivery. Have been a customer for a few years now with my insulin resistant mare who is in good health thanks to your products.
Would highly recommend.
Teresa Mallia (verified owner) –
Fiona (verified owner) –
High quality supplement and the horses love it!