Milk Thistle Seeds (whole)
Detox, support and maintenance for a well functioning Liver
Milk Thistle is a powerful antioxidant with a long history of use. Milk Thistle seed contains several active constituents; the most important one being bioflavonoid silymarin complex.
A Key aspect of milk thistle seed is its ability to provide nutritional support for a healthy liver function.
- Provides nutritional support for healthy liver function.
- A potent antioxidant offering ten times the antioxidant action of vitamin E.
- Supports the liver during drug therapies.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Supports healthy skin, hooves & laminae, via maintaining the health of the liver.
- Helps cells to synthesise new protein.
Feed 10-20g daily for an average 500kg horse.
Human grade Herbs used in this product
All Progressive Earth’s herbs have been laboratory tested for identification and compliance to the British and European Pharmacopoeia standards.
Pack size and availability: Progressive Earth milk thistle whole seeds equine feed supplement is available in resealable grip seal pouches containing 1Kg of product.
Multiple purchase options are available.