MSM (Methyl Sulphonyl Methane)
Contents: Methyl Sulphonyl Methane 99.9% (minimum).
Methyl Sulphonyl Methane (MSM) is a rich source of sulphur, an essential mineral vital for the health of soft tissue, tendons, muscles, ligaments and hooves.
MSM is present in food when it is very fresh, but can be lost quickly in the cutting and drying process of forage.
The MSM is packaged in a UFAS (Universal Feed Assurance Scheme), BETA NOPS (Naturally Occurring Prohibited Substances), FEMAS (Feed Materials Assurance Scheme), ISO 22000 ( Food Safety Management System) certified state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
- Supports healthy joints and good mobility.
- Maintains good hair and skin condition.
- Supplies bio-available sulphur.
- May also help maintain normal respiratory function.
- Supports hard-working horses to help maintain a healthy musculoskeletal system and support comfortable joint mobility.
- Supports and maintains healthy hooves, coat & skin.
- For all horses and ponies with challenged mobility.
- Optimises natural recovery time following exercise.
- No filler or bulkers added.
Suggested Intake: Feed 10 – 20g daily for an average 500kg Horse.
A 10 day pre-loading period could be considered at the start of supplementation where up to 40g/day could be fed.
For a comprehensive joint supplement see our Pro Joint Supreme.
Pack size and availability: Progressive Earth MSM equine feed supplement is available in resealable grip seal pouches containing 1Kg of product.
Multiple purchase options are available.
Kim M. (verified owner) –
Great product and efficient service
Lesley Millward (verified owner) –
All my horses are supplemented with MSM. Very happy buying from Progressive Earth.