PRO B VITAMIN COMPLEX
Pro B Vitamin Complex includes the eight B vitamins that are considered essential.
A premixture for horses.
These B Vitamins Play important roles in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and protein, nerve transmission, energy metabolism and red blood cell production.
Adequate levels of B complex vitamins are needed for health and body function, playing important roles in performance, growth, reproduction, energy maintenance, nervous system, immune system, healthy skin, hair, eyes, gastrointestinal tract and liver function.
Supplementing B vitamins via the diet can be very effective. They are readily absorbed and utilised when needed and being water-soluble vitamins they are very safe and not at risk of over-supplementation.
Our Pro B Vitamin Complex contains the following B vitamins at optimum levels:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) plays a major role in the metabolism of carbohydrates and protein. B1 is also required for fat metabolism.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) is essential for converting carbohydrates, proteins, and fats into energy as well as the production of immune cells.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin) Supports optimal circulation, digestion, nerve function, and skin health.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid) is required to synthesize and metabolize proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) is involved in amino acid metabolism and is essential for energy production, nervous system activity, and for blood production.
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin) Supports cell integrity and plays an important role in hoof horn quality as it optimizes the process of keratin production.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) Is important for supporting cell turnover during periods of rapid growth such as foetal development, tissue repair, and regeneration of cells lining the intestinal wall and works closely with vitamin B12 to produce red blood cells and haemoglobin.
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Promotes red blood cell production. It is involved in protein metabolism and in the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates, aids in reproduction, and proper nervous system function.
B Vitamins may benefit:
- Elderly horses/horses with poor teeth that are unable to chew fibre well.
- Young horses with incomplete gut microflora populations.
- Performance horses.
- During times of stress or high exertion, such as travelling and competing.
- Horses with digestive issues.
- Horses that suddenly change environment or feed.
- Horses with reduced appetite.
- Horses under stress or illness and those failing to thrive.
- Horses with reduced microbial populations in the hindgut.
- Horses that need extra support to maintain good digestive health and healthy hindgut bacteria.
- Horses fed high cereal, low forage diets.
- Horses fed soaked hay or haylage.
- Horses on poor-quality forage.
- Late gestation mares with compromised hindgut capacity.
Pro B Vitamin Complex provides (per 5 ml scoop) :
Thiamine (B1) 300 mg
Riboflavin (B2) 40mg
Niacin (B3) 100mg
Pantothenic acid (B5) 130 mg
Folic Acid (B9) 25 mg
Pyridoxine (B6) 100 mg
Biotin (B7) 20mg
Vitamin B12 300mcg
Horses: 1 scoop per day.
Ponies: half a scoop per day.
How long will a bag last? A 270g bag of Pro B Vitamin Complex will last 90 days if fed @ 1 x 5 ml scoops per day, and so a 540g bag of Pro B Vitamin Complex will last 180 days if fed @ 1 x 5 ml scoops per day.
A premixture for horses.
Analytical Constituents: Calcium 4.6%, Phosphorus 0.1%, Crude Ash 16.4%, Crude protein 17.4%, Crude Fibre 11.3%, Crude oil 2.5%.
Additives (per kg):
Vitamins: Biotin (3a880 6666.67 mg/kg, Vitamin B1 (3a821) 109051 mg/kg, Vitamin B2 13333mg/kg, Vitamin B6 (3a831) 40502 mg/kg, Vitamin B12
100mg/kg, Niacinamide (3a315) 33333mg/kg, Calcium-D-Pantothenate (3a841) 47121 mg/kg, Folic acid (3a316) 8333 mg/kg.
Carrier: Dried grass meal.
Usage Level: 1 x 5ml scoops supplies approximately 3g of product. ( 5ml Scoop included).
Pack size and availability: Progressive Earth Pro B Vitamin Complex equine feed supplement is available in resealable grip seal pouches containing either 270g or 540g of product.
Multiple purchase options are available.
There are no reviews yet.