Rosehips (fine cut) – Rich source of vitamin C, immune system support and general tonic.
Rosehips are a rich source of vitamin C and contain a variety of antioxidants. These include carotenoids, flavonoids, polyphenols, leucoanthocyanins and catechins, making them an excellent support for the immune system and a general tonic.
Rosehips (fine cut) are recommended:
- As a rich source of vitamins A, C and K, thiamine, niacin, riboflavin, volatile oil, copper and cobalt.
- To help with loose droppings.
- As a general tonic.
- To help cleanse the body of toxins.
- As support for kidneys, liver and circulatory systems.
- And used most successfully as an accompaniment to other herbs.
Feed 15-35 g per day for an average 500 Kg horse.
One 25 ml measure provides about 18 g of rosehips.
Human-grade Herbs are used in this product.
All herbs have been laboratory tested for identification and compliance to the British and European Pharmacopoeia standards.
Pack size and availability: Progressive Earth Ltd Rosehips Fine Cut equine feed supplement is available in resealable grip seal pouches containing either 1 Kg or 2 Kg of product.
Multiple purchase options are available.