Rosehips (whole) – Rich source of vitamin C, immune system support and general tonic and clicker training treat.
Rosehips are a rich source of vitamin C and contain a variety of antioxidants. These include carotenoids, flavonoids, polyphenols, leucoanthocyanins and catechins, making them an excellent immune system booster and a general tonic.
Rosehips (whole) are recommended:
- As a great clicker training treat.
- As a rich source of vitamins A, C and K, thiamine, niacin, riboflavin, volatile oil, copper and cobalt.
- To help with loose droppings.
- As a general tonic.
- To help cleanse the body of toxins.
- As support for kidneys, liver and circulatory systems.
- For horses recovering from injury or illness.
- And used most successfully as an accompaniment to other herbs.
Feed as a treat for your horse or pony as required.
Human grade Herbs are used in this product.
All herbs have been laboratory tested for identification and compliance to the British and European Pharmacopoeia standards.
Pack size and availability: Progressive Earth Rosehips Whole equine feed supplement is available in resealable grip seal pouches containing either 1 Kg or 2 Kg of product.
Multiple purchase options are available.