Spearmint – Mentha spicata.
Mint is an excellent digestive aid which is well loved by horses and great for fussy eaters.
Composition: Spearmint leaf.
It is useful as an appetiser to encourage horses to eat and can be particularly helpful when adding
new supplements to a feed or when changing over to a new diet.
- Add to daily feed to help support the digestive system.
- Ideal for fussy eaters.
- Good for the digestive and respiratory tract.
- For digestion it helps with spasms, cramps and gas.
- Helps stimulate appetite.
- Healthy, nutritious, safe, effective.
Feeding guidelines: feed 15-20 g for average 500 kg horse daily.
Human-grade Herbs are used in this product.
All herbs have been laboratory tested for identification and compliance to the British and European Pharmacopoeia standards.
Pack size and availability: Progressive Earth Ltd Spearmint equine feed supplement is available in clear sealed packs containing 1 Kg of product.
Multiple purchase options are available.