Yeast complex is a combination of Yea-Sacc (TS) & Brewer’s Yeast
Yea-Sacc is backed with years of extensive scientific research and is proven to ensure healthy fermentation of feed, enabling the horse to make more efficient use of the nutrients in its diet.
By enhancing the activity of fibre digesting bacteria in the hindgut, Yea-Sacc increases fibre digestibility.
Brewers yeast is a natural source of B vitamins and can support healthy gut flora, making it the ideal complement to Yea-Sacc.
A healthy hindgut is essential for horses to maintain a healthy immune system and condition.
Perfectly suited for veterans, competition and excitable or stressed horses.
- Yea-Sacc is scientifically proven to restore digestive balance and protect against further upsets.
- Brewer’s yeast is a natural source of B vitamins
- Help stabilise Hindgut Flora.
- Improve fibre digestion.
- Maintenance of a regular and natural digestive system.
- Balance hindgut pH.
- Horses with digestive upset, loose droppings.
- Nervousness brought on by digestive upset.
- Older horses.
- Poor do-ers.
- Performance Horses.
Horses can be fed 10 g – 25 g daily.
How long will a bag last?
Fed at 10 g per day a 1 Kg bag will last 100 days. Fed at 25 g per day a 1 Kg bag will last 40 days.
Pack size and availability: Progressive Earth Yeast Complex equine feed supplement is available in resealable grip seal pouches containing 1 Kg of product.
Multiple purchase options are available.
Katharine (verified owner) –
First time using this and so far impressed, very palatable, and seems to be doing its job.