To be eligible for a return/refund:
- You must inform us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your order that you wish to cancel and return your order.
- Items must be returned to us within 30 days from the original date of delivery.
- The returned product(s) must be in unused condition, unopened within its original packaging and in a condition to resell the product and you are responsible for return postage costs.
- Once we have received the return and it has passed inspection, we will issue you a refund for the product less the original postage charge, within 3-5 working days.
Please Note: For animal health and hygiene reasons, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange after 30 days have passed or if your product has been opened. Please do not ask us to make an exception as a refusal often offends.
We cannot accept the return of opened items that horses will not eat. We are, however, happy to give guidance on how to introduce a new feed/supplement and offer advice on suitable base feeds/carriers for the supplement.
Incorrect orders received:
If we have made a mistake with your order please accept our apologies. We do have very high standards when it comes to packaging. However mistakes do occur from time to time, we are all only human after all. Please contact us immediately using email@example.com and let us know the problem.
Although we take great care to package your products securely, occasionally they may get damaged in transit.
- If the damage is obvious initially, please refuse to accept the package from the courier and it will be returned to us. Please contact us immediately and we will arrange for a replacement to be sent.
- If the damage is not obvious until you open the package, please let us know immediately what the problem is, and please include photographic evidence of the damage.
We understand that it can be frustrating when you received the wrong item or your order is damaged in transit. But rest assured we will always work with you to resolve any mistakes or damaged orders swiftly and fairly.
We will always be polite in correspondence and we ask you to do the same. We have zero-tolerance for rude, abusive, aggressive, or threatening correspondence and will apply our zero-tolerance company policy against any such emails. We will not answer any rude, abusive, aggressive, or threatening emails.
Should we feel your email is inappropriate for the above reasons, you will receive our company policy regarding such emails and we will ask you to rephrase your message.