Term and Conditions
Making a Purchase:
- Simply select your items
- Fill in the rest of the checkout form and click the ‘Place Order’ button.
- Depending on your payment option choice you will then be redirected to PayPal or Stripe where you can pay securely with your credit or debit card. If you are out side our normal delivery zones you will be able to order via purchase order which means that we will calculate shipping and send you an updated invoice which you can then pay online before we ship your order.
- Please enter your delivery address in full including the postcode. We will not be held responsible for items that are not delivered due to incorrect details.
Incorrectly addressed packages:
- It is the customers responsibility to fill out the address form accurately. Progressive Earth Ltd accept no responsibility for lost or returned parcels caused by incorrect addresses.
- The customer is responsible for any additional return charges or parcel losses.
- Additional return charges that are due must be paid by the person that placed the order.
- If the order is lost the order will not be refunded.
- The cost of reshipping any order will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Any refunds requested for returned packages will have original and return postage charges deducted.
Parcel and package processing:
- All orders received by 2pm Monday to Friday are processed the same day.
- Orders received after 2pm will be processed the following working day.
- Orders received after 2pm on Friday, including orders received during the weekend will be processed on Monday.
- Orders are not processed on Bank Holidays or Weekends but purchases can still be made.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please do so as soon as your order has been placed. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org We can only accept cancellations through this email. Please note: We cannot cancel your order if it is in processing as it will have already been packaged and booked in with the relevant courier service so it is important to contact us as soon as possible in order to avoid potential disappointment.
Parcel and package dispatch:
- Orders are collected from Progressive Earth premises Monday to Friday at 3pm by Royal Mail and Courier. This collection does not leave the Orkney Islands until the following day.
Receiving your parcel or package:
- Royal Mail: 1st Class – Royal Mail aim to deliver 93% of 1st Class mail the next working day after posting, but they are unable to provide a guaranteed service.
- Royal Mail: 2nd Class – Royal Mail aim to deliver 98% of 2nd Class items within three working days of posting.
- Receiving your parcel or package by Courier: Couriers aim to deliver within 3 to 5 working days. (This does not include weekends).
- No responsibility can be accepted for late deliveries.
- Please be advised that we do not track parcels and as such it is the responsibility of the customer to track their own parcels, and to advise us if there are any problems.
Customer special delivery instruction requests:
- We will include customer special delivery instruction notes for packages to be left in a “safe” place. However, no responsibility can be accepted by us for losses incurred should an item go missing as a result. This means you will receive no refund from Progressive Earth Ltd if your parcel is delivered but goes missing or is stolen from the “safe” place. We strongly recommend that if you anticipate being out when your parcel is delivered, that you add a delivery note to leave your package with a trusted neighbour.
- If you are in any way disappointed with your order please email us at: email@example.com
- If your package is damaged in transit, we require photographic evidence. Please contact us to discuss replacement or refund.
- After receiving the item, you can cancel the purchase within 30 days and return to us. The item must be unopened and in good unused condition, and you are responsible for return postage costs.
- Once we have received the return and it has passed inspection, we will issue you a refund for the product less the original postage charge.
- Please note we do not accept returns that are have been opened, part used or damaged by the customer.
- All information is presented for educational and informational purposes only. We endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Diagnosis and treatment of any condition or disease should always be obtained from a qualified veterinarian.
- No responsibility can be accepted for practical application from any of the information provided.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.