- UK Mainland and Scottish Highlands and Islands:
- Up to 1kg Royal Mail 2nd Class £2.99 or Royal Mail 1st Class £4.99. Your choice at checkout.
- From 1.001kg – 1.9kg Royal Mail 2nd £4.99 or Royal Mail 1st Class £5.99. Your choice at checkout.
- 1.901kg – 2kg Royal Mail 1st Class £ 5.99
- 2.001kg Up to 2.999kg , Royal Mail 1st Class £6.99.
- From 3kg to 5.999kg Royal Mail 1st Class £7.99.
- From 6kg to 27kg Courier 3-5 working days £7.99.
- Free delivery on orders over £150.
- Please note these charges are for the combined total weight of your products in your order.
- If your total products weigh over 27kg, a second parcel has to be charged for.
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isle of Wight: Orders up to 5.5 kg total order weight charges as per above UK Mainland prices. Orders over 5.5 kg may incur a surcharge which will require shipping to be calculated, after which you will receive our invoice to pay for your order including shipping online. We will ship once payment has been received.
- International and Channel Islands orders: require shipping to be calculated, after which you will receive our invoice to pay for your order including shipping online. We will ship once payment has been received.
- Please note: Orders shipped outside of the UK may be subjected to tax, customs charges, and administration fees on entry to the country. International shipments may incur delays while they await customs clearance, any such delays are outside of our control.
- Should an overseas order be held with customs we will not be able to provide a refund until the product has been released and the order returned to us. Any outstanding customs fees, handling fees, administration fees, and additional shipping costs will be deducted from this refund.
- Please be advised that we do not track parcels and as such, it is the responsibility of the customer to track their own parcels and to advise us if there are any problems. Failure to do so may result in your parcel being returned to us and any outstanding customs fees, handling fees, administration fees, and additional shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
- Parcel and package processing: We always try to process orders within 24 hours of receipt. The ability of us to dispatch within this time frame will be dependent on the volume of orders received per day, and on occasion it may take up to 48 hours. Orders received on Fridays may not be processed until the following Monday.
- Processing orders during holidays: Orders are not processed on Bank Holidays, Weekends or when we take our own holidays which are advertised separately, but purchases can still be made.
- Adding items to your order: Once an order has been placed in our system we cannot amend that order or charge you for any additional items you may wish to add. If your order has not been processed we can cancel that order so you can place a new order to include any additional items. Please note: If your order has already gone into processing we cannot cancel it.
- If you wish to cancel your order: Please do so as soon as your order has been placed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and in the Subject Line please write ‘Cancel My order’ so it is clear for us to see it. We can only accept cancellations through this email. Please note: We cannot cancel your order if it is in processing as it will have already been packaged and booked in with the relevant courier service so it is important to contact us as soon as possible in order to avoid potential disappointment. If the order has already been processed you will be required to return your parcel via our normal returns procedure.
- Parcel and package dispatch: Orders are collected from Progressive Earth premises Monday to Friday at 3pm by Royal Mail. This collection does not leave the Orkney Islands until the following morning.
- Please Note Tracking: Royal Mail parcels are tracked at the point of delivery so there will be no tracking available until a delivery attempt has been made. Courier parcels are not tracked within Orkney because they are handled by Royal Mail. The tracking starts when the parcel reaches the first courier depot; usually Aberdeen or Inverness. Please be patient and take this into account before you contact us for tracking inquiries.
COUPON CODE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Coupon Codes cannot be applied to sale items or combined with any other offers or promotions.
- The coupon codes have no cash value and if a return is made, your account will be credited only in the amount that you paid.
- Progressive Earth Ltd reserves the right to refuse or alter any coupon or promotion at its discretion.
- Coupons codes apply to in-stock products only.
- Coupon codes are subject to availability and while stocks last.
- If you forget to apply a coupon code at checkout: our system cannot apply the coupon code on your behalf once your order has been placed or reimburse the value of it.
- Some coupons code are only available for a limited time.
- Once the code is no longer valid it cannot be redeemed.
- Delivery time scales are estimates only. They are not guarantees. Please be patient and allow extra time for your order to be delivered before contacting us to ask why your parcel is late. This will help us enormously and enable us to concentrate on fulfilling orders.
- Receiving your parcel or package from Royal Mail: 1st Class – Please note that Royal Mail aim to deliver 93% of 1st Class mail the next working day after posting, but they are unable to provide a guaranteed service. Therefore we advise an estimated 1-3 working days for delivery. 2nd Class – items are normally delivered by Royal Mail in two to three working days. They aim to deliver 98% of 2nd Class items within three working days of posting, but they are unable to provide a guaranteed service. Therefore we advise an estimated 3- 5 working days for delivery.
- Royal mail will not consider an item lost until 10 working days after postage. This does not include a Saturday, Sunday, or public holidays. Therefore, we will only issue replacements or refunds after the 10 working days have elapsed.
- Receiving your parcel or package by Courier: Please allow up to 3 to 5 working days to receive your item by courier. Please note: This does not include weekends.
- Delivery times start once the item has been dispatched and ‘do not’ start at the point of purchase (please see processing for more details).
- Please Note: There may be occasions when the delivery date exceeds the estimate, particularly during the run-up to Christmas and the New year, Bank Holidays, and Scheduled Royal mail/ courier Strikes. No responsibility can be accepted for late deliveries and we will not refund the postage on delayed parcels.
- Tracked Parcels: Please be advised that we do not track parcels and as such, it is the responsibility of the customer to track their own parcels and to advise us if there are any problems. Please note: Royal Mail parcels are not sent tracked and are only tracked at the point of delivery.
- If you are in any way disappointed with your order please email us at: email@example.com
- If your package is damaged in transit, we require photographic evidence. Please contact us to discuss replacement or refund.
- After receiving the item, you can cancel the purchase within 30 days and return it to us. The item must be unopened and in good unused condition, and you are responsible for return postage costs. Please note: We will not accept returns after the 30 day period.
- Once we have received the return and it has passed inspection, we will issue you a refund for the product less the original postage charge. Please note: We do not accept returns that have been opened, part used or damaged by the customer.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS AND YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS
- Customer special delivery instruction requests:
We will include customer special delivery instruction notes for packages to be left in a “safe” place. However, no responsibility can be accepted by us for losses incurred should an item go missing as a result. This means you will receive no refund from Progressive Earth Ltd if your parcel is delivered but goes missing or is stolen from the “safe” place. We strongly recommend that if you anticipate being out when your parcel is delivered, that you add a delivery note to leave your package with a trusted neighbour.
- All customers leaving a delivery note will be required to confirm that they accept full responsibility at check out.
- Delivery address: Please enter your delivery address in full including the postcode. We will not be held responsible for items that are not delivered due to incorrect details.
- Incorrectly addressed packages: It is the customer’s responsibility to fill out the address form accurately. Progressive Earth Ltd accepts no responsibility for lost or returned parcels caused by incorrect addresses.
- The customer is responsible for any additional return charges or parcel losses.
- Additional return charges that are due must be paid by the person that placed the order.
- If the order is lost the order will not be refunded.
- The cost of reshipping any order will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Any refunds requested for returned packages will have original and return postage charges deducted.
PROGRESSIVE EARTH LTD ADDRESS
- Progressive Earth Ltd, Sandsend, Shapinsay, Balfour, Orkney. Scotland. KW17 2EB.