- UK Mainland and Scottish Highlands and Islands:
- Up to 1kg Royal Mail 2nd Class £2.99 or Royal Mail 1st Class £4.99. Your choice at checkout.
- Up to 2kg Royal Mail 2nd £4.99, Royal Mail 1st Class £6.99. Your choice at checkout.
- Up to 3kg , Royal Mail 1st Class £6.99.
- From 3kg to 5.5kg Royal Mail 1st Class £7.99.
- From 5.5kg to 27kg Courier 3-5 working days £7.99.
- Free delivery on orders over £150 (up to a maximum weight of 27kg).
- Please note these charges are for the combined total weight of your products in your order.
- If your total products weigh over 27kg, a second parcel has to be charged for.
- Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isle of Wight: Orders up to 4kg total order weight charges as per above UK Mainland prices. Orders over 4kg may incur a surcharge which will require shipping to be calculated, after which you will receive our invoice to pay for your order including shipping online. We will ship once payment has been received.
- International and Channel Islands orders: require shipping to be calculated, after which you will receive our invoice to pay for your order including shipping online. We will ship once payment has been received.
- Parcel and package processing: All orders received by 2pm Monday to Friday are processed the same day. Orders received after 2pm will be processed the following working day. Orders received after 2pm on Friday, including orders received during the weekend will be processed on Monday.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please do so as soon as your order has been placed. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org We can only accept cancellations through this email.
- Please note: We cannot cancel your order if it is in processing as it will have already been packaged and booked in with the relevant courier service so it is important to contact us as soon as possible in order to avoid potential disappointment
- Parcel and package dispatch: Orders are collected from Progressive Earth premises Monday to Friday at 3pm by Royal Mail. This collection does not leave the Orkney Islands until the following morning.
- Please Note Tracking: Parcels are not tracked within Orkney because they are handled by Royalmail not Parcelforce. The tracking starts when the parcel reaches the first Parcelforce depot; usually Aberdeen or Inverness. Please be patient and take this into account before you contact us for tracking enquiries.
- Receiving your parcel or package from Royal Mail: 1st Class – Please note that Royal Mail aim to deliver 93% of 1st Class mail the next working day after posting, but they are unable to provide a guaranteed service. Therefore please allow up to 3 working days for delivery. 2nd Class – items are normally delivered by Royal Mail in two to three working days. They aim to deliver 98% of 2nd Class items within three working days of posting. Therefore please allow 3 to 5 working days for delivery.
- Receiving your parcel or package by Courier: Please allow up to 3 to 5 working days to receive your item by courier. Please note: This does not include weekends.
- Please note: Delivery dates are estimates only and not guarantees. No responsibility can be accepted for late deliveries.
- Please be advised that we do not track parcels and as such it is the responsibility of the customer to track their own parcels, and to advise us if there are any problems.
- If you are in any way disappointed with your order please email us at: email@example.com
- If your package is damaged in transit, we require photographic evidence. Please contact us to discuss replacement or refund.
- After receiving the item, you can cancel the purchase within 30 days and return to us. The item must be unopened and in good unused condition, and you are responsible for return postage costs.
- Once we have received the return and it has passed inspection, we will issue you a refund for the product less the original postage charge.
- Please note we do not accept returns that are have been opened, part used or damaged by the customer.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS AND YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS
- Customer special delivery instruction requests:
We will include customer special delivery instruction notes for packages to be left in a “safe” place. However, no responsibility can be accepted by us for losses incurred should an item go missing as a result. This means you will receive no refund from Progressive Earth Ltd if your parcel is delivered but goes missing or is stolen from the “safe” place. We strongly recommend that if you anticipate being out when your parcel is delivered, that you add a delivery note to leave your package with a trusted neighbour.
- All customers leaving a delivery note will be required to confirm that they accept full responsibility at check out.
- Delivery address: Please enter your delivery address in full including the postcode. We will not be held responsible for items that are not delivered due to incorrect details.
- Incorrectly addressed packages: It is the customer’s responsibility to fill out the address form accurately. Progressive Earth Ltd accepts no responsibility for lost or returned parcels caused by incorrect addresses.
- The customer is responsible for any additional return charges or parcel losses.
- Additional return charges that are due must be paid by the person that placed the order.
- If the order is lost the order will not be refunded.
- The cost of reshipping any order will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Any refunds requested for returned packages will have original and return postage charges deducted.
PROGRESSIVE EARTH LTD ADDRESS
- Progressive Earth Ltd, Sandsend, Shapinsay, Balfour, Orkney. Scotland. KW17 2EB.