Comes with a 5ml scoop making it easy and convenient to use, for all horse owners.
Zinc is an anti-oxidant mineral that plays an important role in the health of the immune system. As well as healthy skin and hooves it is involved in energy metabolism and bone and joint health.
Zinc also plays a role in the production of the pigment melanin (in bay and black Horses) which gives hair its colour, supports a healthy coat, and helps prevent coat, mane, and tail bleaching.
- Interacts with other trace elements
- Plays an important role in a healthy immune system
- Support healthy skin and pigment formation
- Supports bone and joint health
- Supports healthy hooves and strong hoof wall connection
- Anti Oxidant support
- Involved in protein and carbohydrate metabolism
- Ideal for balancing the Zinc levels in your forage
Suggested Intake: 1 x scoop – 500kg horse. 0.5 x scoop – 300kg pony.
Usage level: 1 x 5ml level scoop supplies approximately 6.4 grams of product. 6.4 grams = 750mg elemental zinc (as sulphate).
Do not exceed 1 scoop per day & adjust intakes if other zinc sources are used.
1 x 1kg bag will last 156 days fed at the rate of 1 scoop per day.
A premixture for horses.
Analytical Constituents: Calcium 26.6 %, Ash 87%, AIA 3.3%.
Additives (per kg): Zinc (3b605 as Sulphate monohydrate) 117187.5 mg/kg.
Composition: Calcium carbonate.
Pack size and availability: Progressive Earth Ltd Pro Zinc equine feed supplement is available in resealable grip seal pouches containing 1 Kg of product. Includes 1 x 5ml scoop.
Multiple purchase options are available.