Milk Thistle Seeds (Whole)
Detox, support, and maintenance for a well-functioning liver.
Composition: Milk Thistle Seeds. Moisture 7.2%, Ash 4.7%.
Milk Thistle is a powerful antioxidant with a long history of use. Milk Thistle seed contains several active constituents; the most important one being the bioflavonoid silymarin complex.
A Key aspect of milk thistle seed is its ability to provide nutritional support for a healthy liver function.
- Provides nutritional support for healthy liver function.
- A potent antioxidant; offers ten times the antioxidant action of vitamin E.
- Supports the liver during drug therapies.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Supports healthy skin, hooves & laminae, via maintaining the health of the liver.
- Helps cells to synthesize new proteins.
Feed 10-20g daily for an average 500kg horse. One x 25ml scoop weighs about 14g.
Human-grade Herbs used in this product
All Progressive Earth’s herbs have been laboratory tested for identification and compliance to the British and European Pharmacopoeia standards.
Pack size and availability: Progressive Earth milk thistle whole equine feed supplement is available in resealable grip seal pouches containing 1Kg of product.
Multiple purchase options are available.