Bio-Mos® A natural solution to support intestinal health.
A feed material for horses.
Bio-Mos® is derived from a specific strain of yeast and helps promote gastrointestinal (GI) health and integrity. Bio-Mos® is not broken down by the host animal’s digestive enzymes, but can be used as a “food” source for beneficial bacteria that form the natural flora of the digestive tract. By feeding the good bacteria in the GI tract, Bio-Mos® helps create the optimum environment for the good bacteria in the gut to thrive which helps build natural defences and have a positive influence on animal health.
Composition: Yeast Products.
In addition Bio-Mos® has been developed to selectively bind to bad bacteria such as E. coli and Salmonella. The bad bacteria bind to MOS, rather than binding to the wall of the intestine and then are safely excreted in the manure. In doing so, it reduces the pathogens from potentially causing damage to the horses digestive tract. Bio-Mos® is a scientifically proven, cost effective natural alternative or complementary treatment.
Several studies indicate feeding Bio-Mos® to pregnant mares supports effective nutrient transfer from mare to foal and increases the immunity in new born foals.
Patents/Approval: Bio-Mos® is scientifically proven and supported by 733 research trials (university, peer reviewed, practical). 113 of these trials exist as peer reviewed publications and several others are pending this status.
- Supports the immune system
- Supports gut health and integrity.
- A natural solution to support intestinal health.
- All natural ingredients.
- Supports the digestive system in times of stress, such as worming, feed changes, travelling, competition, hard working horses.
- Weanling foals to protect intestinal integrity.
- Improves nutrient transfer from mare to foal.
- Feeds healthy gut bacteria thus improving nutrient absorption.
- Binds harmful bad bacteria (eg salmonella and E.coli) for natural excretion.
- Extensively researched and tested.
- Supports competition horses and stressed horses to regulate their intestinal function.
- Supports increase in the physical condition and the potential for better oxygen delivery to muscles, which would assist in both training and performance.
Horses – 10g to 20g per day.
1 x 5ml scoop supplies approx. 3g of product (3,000mg of Bio-MOS).
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 31 %.
Pack size and availability: Progressive Earth Bio-Mos® equine feed supplement is available in resealable grip seal pouches containing 1Kg of product. Multiple purchase options are available.